The LC exam will be held on Saturday, 5 November 2016 with no alternative exam dates until November 2017. Anyone interested in taking the exam should apply with NCQLP as soon as possible. The early enrollment deadline is just a few weeks away!
This year, IES San Francisco is again planning to offer a 7-session LC Prep Study Group to help candidates prepare for the exam. The Study Group will begin on Wednesday, 21 September and end on 2 November, just before the November 5th exam date. Keep an eye out for an announcement with information on the LC Prep Study Group details and dates. We will post more information and a link for Study Group registration on our website www.iessf.net.
Participating in the LC Prep Study Group and paying the Study Group Fee does not register you for the LC Exam; you must apply directly to and pay NCQLP to sit for the exam! Exam applications will not be accepted at the Study Group.
LC EXAM & EXAM REGISTRATION DATES
August 8 — Final day for exam early enrollment = $575
September 19 — Final day for exam enrollment = $675
November 5 — LC Exam
HOW TO APPLY FOR LC EXAM
- Download the NCQLP Lighting Certification 2016 Candidate Handbook
- Available on the NCQLP website at [NCQLP 2016 Candidate Handbook]
- This will assist you as a prospective candidate to decide if you are qualified and ready to take the Exam
- Note that the closest test site is in Walnut Creek
- Complete and submit the LC Exam application
- Assume a few days for application preparation
- Include 2 professional references
For questions on the LC Prep Study Group please contact Larry Ayers email@example.com