Job Title: Lighting Program Coordinator/ Manager
Company Name: Zolon Tech
City / Area: San Francisco, CA, 94103
Type: Contract / Consulting
Contact Person Name: Flora B
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (703) 636-7660
Company Website: http://www.zolon.com
Title: Lighting Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94103
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
The client is currently seeking a full-time Lighting Program Coordinator for a 12-month contract position.
The Lighting Program Coordinator organizes the delivery of classes, (principally non-residential focused) on a broad range of energy efficiency topics including lighting design, lighting controls, retrofits, calculations and technologies.
Responsibilities also include providing high-level consultations for customer lighting projects and on client efficiency lighting programs.
Additionally, the Lighting Program Coordinator collaborates with partners throughout the state to achieve client and California's energy efficiency goals for lighting.
The Coordinator needs the unique talents to balance the technical, design, efficiency, and code requirements of lighting in a team setting in order to be successful.
The Lighting Program Coordinator must be dedicated to good design, energy efficiency and practical solutions that meet the occupants' needs.
The ideal candidate has experience in lighting design and installation as well as education and public speaking.
- On-going delivery of lighting education curriculum
- Act as an internal consultant to Energy Efficiency Programs
- Act as a high-level technical consultant on customer projects
- Manage consultant contracts including agreements and invoicing
- Provide tours of the Energy Center
- Act as a liaison with lighting industry, research, professional, and educational organizations
- Maintain a world class lighting demonstration classroom
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in lighting design, construction, architecture, electrical engineering or installation fields or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of relevant experience in experience in lighting design, construction and/or lighting installation fields.
- Valid California driver’s license required or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
- Demonstrable work experience in the commercial lighting field.
- Excellent presentation skills, including presentations to upper management.
- Thorough understanding of lighting terminology, technology, practice and codes.
- Ability to plan and execute a project while balancing multiple goals on a team.
- Familiarity with lighting analysis software tools.
- Familiarity with current lighting technologies and their implementation including controls.
- Excellent communication, writing, speaking, and customer relationship skills.
- Advanced degree in lighting fields or equivalent installation and design experience.
- Experience working with lighting manufacturers in both commercial and residential design.
- Experience in commercial lighting design and energy efficiency community in California.
- Experience in developing, designing, and teaching technical curricula.
- Knowledge of California's Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards.
- Familiarity with California’s Qualified Products Lists and T20 appliance standards.