Job Title: Senior Lighting Program Coordinator
Company Name: PG&E
City / Area: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time - Experienced
Contact Person Name: Harsimran Kaur
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (919) 230-9952
Company Website: http://www.spectraforce.com
Title: SR. LIGHTING PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Duration: 12 Months
Location: San Francisco, CA 94103
The Lighting Program Coordinator organizes the delivery of classes, (principally non-residential focused) on a broad range of energy efficiency topics including lighting design, lighting controls, retrofits, calculations and technologies..
- Additionally, the Lighting Program Coordinator collaborates with partners throughout the state to achieve energy efficiency goals for lighting.
- The Coordinator needs the unique talents to balance the technical, design, efficiency, and code requirements of lighting in a team setting in order to be successful.
- The Lighting Program Coordinator must be dedicated to good design, energy efficiency and practical solutions that meet the occupants' needs.
- The ideal candidate has experience in lighting design and installation as well as education and public speaking.
- On-going delivery of lighting education curriculum
- Act as an internal consultant to Energy Efficiency Programs
- Act as a high-level technical consultant on customer projects
- Manage consultant contracts including agreements and invoicing
- Provide tours of the Energy Center
- Act as a liaison with lighting industry, research, professional, and educational organizations
- Maintain a world class lighting demonstration classroom
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in lighting design, construction, architecture, electrical engineering or installation fields or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of relevant experience in experience in lighting design, construction and/or lighting installation fields.
- Valid California driver’s license required or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
- Demonstrable work experience in the commercial lighting field.
- Excellent presentation skills, including presentations to upper management.
- Thorough understanding of lighting terminology, technology, practice and codes.
- Ability to plan and execute a project while balancing multiple goals on a team.
- Familiarity with lighting analysis software tools.
- Familiarity with current lighting technologies and their implementation including controls.
- Excellent communication, writing, speaking, and customer relationship skills.
- Advanced degree in lighting fields or equivalent installation and design experience.
- Experience working with lighting manufacturers in both commercial and residential design.
- Experience in commercial lighting design and energy efficiency community in California.
- Experience in developing, designing, and teaching technical curricula.
- Knowledge of California's Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards.
- Familiarity with California’s Qualified Products Lists and T20 appliance standards.
Spectraforce is a leading global services firm that provides a portfolio of consulting, staffing and outsourcing services and solutions to a broad range of clients and industries worldwide. We are headquartered in Raleigh, NC, USA and have offshore global delivery centers in Pune, Chandigarh and Hyderabad, India.